I. Confirmation and acceptance of the terms of the registration agreement
Fox.One/ FoxOne agrees to provide Internet-based and mobile Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as ‘network services’) in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement and its irregularly published operational rules.
In order to obtain network services, applicants should carefully read and fully understand the terms of this Agreement, including exemptions or limitations on FoxOne’s liability and restrictions on users’ rights. Read carefully and choose to accept or not accept this Agreement (minors should be accompanied by a legal guardian).
If you agree to accept all the terms of this agreement, the applicant should follow the instructions on the page to complete the registration process and click the “Agree” button during the registration process.Otherwise, the applicant shall not accept all the terms of the Agreement. Terminate and withdraw from the application.
If you agree to accept all the terms of this agreement, the applicant should follow the instructions on the page to complete the registration process and click the “Agree” button during the registration process.
II. Service Content
- The specific content of the network service is provided by FoxOne according to the actual situation, including market, information, tools, community, application and other services.
- The web services provided by FoxOne include fees and free of charge. The fee-based services include, but are not limited to, FoxOne value-added services, and users pay a fixed fee for using the paid network service. For fee-based services, FoxOne will give the user a clear prompt before the user can use it. Only when the user confirms the payment of the relevant fee according to the prompt, the user can use the fee-based service. FoxOne reserves the right not to provide such fee-based services to users if the user does not pay the relevant fees.
- Users understand that FoxOne only provides network services that FoxOne expressly promises, in addition to devices related to related network services (such as personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices connected to the Internet or mobile networks) and the required fees ( The telephone and internet fees paid for access to the Internet and the mobile phone charges paid for the use of the mobile network shall be borne by the user.
- Users understand that the network services provided by FoxOne are not refundable due to the special nature of digital software.
Unless otherwise stated, FoxOne includes, but is not limited to, both PC-end and mobile-end value-added services with expiration dates and expiration. Users should enjoy the services they purchased before the deadline.
III. User Account
- A user who completes the registration process and is authenticated by the FoxOne registration system is an official user.
- FoxOne reserves the right to cancel its user account if it finds that the user’s account contains indecent text, inappropriate name, or language that violates local laws and regulations.
- The ownership of the user account belongs to FoxOne. After the user completes the application for registration, the user has the right to use.
- The user is obliged to ensure the security of the password and account. Any loss or damage caused by the user’s use of all activities carried out by the account shall be the sole responsibility of the user. FoxOne shall not be held responsible. If the user finds that the account has been used in an unauthorized manner or has any other security problems, he/she should immediately change the account password and keep it in a safe place. FoxOne is not responsible for any illegal use of the account or loss of funds due to hacking or negligence of the user.
- The user account and password are only used by the initial application registrant. The user may not provide the third party with the operation or use of the user account or password for transfer, lending, authorization, etc., or the user shall bear the responsibility for violating this requirement. Any loss suffered. In violation of this agreement, FoxOne reserves the right to withdraw the account. In the event of damage to others due to violation of this agreement, the user shall be jointly and severally liable for the damages, and FoxOne reserves the right to pursue the user’s liability for breach of contract.
- After the user account loses, forgets the password and disputes the ownership of the use due to the combination, the account must be retrieved in accordance with FoxOne’s appeal channel. Users can apply to FoxOne to retrieve their account with the initial registration information. FoxOne’s account recovery mechanism is only responsible for identifying whether the information requested by the application user is consistent with the system record data, and it is not possible to identify whether the claimant is the actual user of the account. FoxOne is not responsible for any loss caused by the user’s application for impersonation. The user is aware of the account, password and related confidential information. The responsibility lies with the user. FoxOne does not promise that the account will be lost or the password will be forgotten. account number. The user should carefully fill in the initial registered mobile phone number as the designated mobile number to confirm the receipt of the disputed account.
- FoxOne recommends that users should use their own name to recharge or exercise their payment for a user account. If the user has used the third person’s name to recharge or pay, or entrust a third person to act for recharging or payment, the above behavior is regarded as his own behavior, if the recharging or payment behavior fails due to the third party’s behavior Or after being successfully revoked, it is considered to be the user’s own true expression and the user’s own behavior, and all legal consequences caused by the user are borne by the user.
IV. Using Fox.ONE
In the process of using FoxOne network services, users must abide by relevant national laws and regulations, and must not publish illegal content such as any legal rights that endanger national security, pornography, violence, copyright infringement, etc.; nor use the FoxOne platform to publish false, harmful, coercive, Infringe on the privacy of others, harass, infringe, slander, vulgar, or other morally offensive content.
FoxOne may, in its reasonable judgment, violate relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement; or infringe, obstruct, threaten anyone’s rights or safety, or impersonate others. FoxOne has the right to stop transmitting any of the foregoing content and has the right to comply with it. In its sole discretion, it will take appropriate legal actions against any user who violates these terms, including but not limited to, deleting illegal, infringing, inappropriate, and other content, preventing them from using all or part of FoxOne network services, and storing relevant information in accordance with laws and regulations. Information and report to relevant departments.
For content delivered via FoxOne network services, FoxOne does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or quality of the foregoing content. When users accept this service, they may be exposed to unpleasant, inappropriate or offensive content. In any case, FoxOne is not responsible for any content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content and any loss or damage arising therefrom. FoxOne has the right (but not the obligation) to reject or delete any content provided through FoxOne network services. Users use the above content at their own risk.
For any content uploaded to the publicly accessible area on FoxOne through FoxOne network services (including but not limited to FoxOne community, market information, information, and related applications), the user agrees that FoxOne is free and permanent worldwide The right and license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) based on, irrevocable, non-exclusive and full sublicense , And/or incorporate such content into any other form of work, media or technology currently known or later developed.
Any content posted by users through FoxOne network services does not reflect FoxOne’s views or policies, and FoxOne assumes no responsibility for this. The user shall be solely responsible for the authenticity, legality, harmlessness, validity, etc. of the above content. Any legal responsibility related to the information posted by the user shall be borne by the user and has nothing to do with FoxOne.
V. Copyright statement
Any text, images, graphics, audio and/or video material contained in the web services provided by FoxOne are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other property ownership laws and may not be in any media without the consent of the relevant rights holder. Directly or indirectly published, played, rewritten or redistributed for playback or publishing purposes, or used for any other commercial purpose. All of the above information or any part of the material may only be stored for private and non-commercial use. FoxOne shall not, in any form, give to the User or any of the delays, inaccuracies, errors and omissions arising out of or in connection with the transmission or submission of all or part of the foregoing information. The three parties are responsible.
VI. Privacy Protection
Protecting user privacy is a basic policy of FoxOne. FoxOne warrants that it will not disclose or provide third party with the user’s registration information and non-public content stored by FoxOne when the user uses the web service, except in the following cases:
- Obtain prior written authorization from the user;
- According to relevant laws and regulations;
- In accordance with the requirements of the relevant government authorities;
- To protect the interests of the public;
- To protect the legitimate rights and interests of FoxOne;
In order to better serve the user, the user agrees that FoxOne can provide the user registration information and usage information to FoxOne affiliates. FoxOne guarantees that the aforementioned affiliates strictly comply with the privacy protection responsibilities of Article 6, paragraph 1, of this Agreement.
User agrees that: FoxOne or a FoxOne carrier’s affiliates have the right to provide contact information (including but not limited to email addresses, contact numbers, contact addresses, live chat tool accounts, etc.) when the user registers or accepts the service, if necessary. Send the following information to users via email, phone, SMS, mail, live chat, pop-up page, etc.
- All kinds of important notification information, including but not limited to important information such as orders, transaction orders, and password changes. Such information may have a significant beneficial or adverse effect on the user’s rights and obligations, and the user must pay attention to it in a timely manner.
- Commercial information such as merchandise and service advertisements, promotional offers, etc. If the user is unwilling to receive such information, they may notify the FoxOne or FoxOne carrier’s affiliates to cancel the transmission by speaking (verbally or in writing), or through the corresponding unsubscribe function provided by FoxOne or FoxOne Carrier Affiliate ( If there is) unsubscribe.
VII. Use, update and effectiveness of the agreement
- The terms of service of this Agreement govern the use of the services provided by FoxOne, and this Agreement constitutes a complete agreement with the FoxOne Community Code of Conduct.
- n view of the changes in national laws and regulations from time to time and the need for FoxOne’s operations, FoxOne has the right to modify the terms of this agreement from time to time. Once the revised agreement is published on FoxOne, it will take effect and replace the original agreement.